Prayer engages and creates an impact. Prayer shifts attitudes, events and peoples’ lives. Prayer is powerful! Our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces. So no matter where you are at, your prayers are powerful in effecting real change here.
• Pray God would continue to open doors for effective ministry and that hearts would be changed by His love.
• For an increasing heart and sensitivity towards the hurting and lost.
• For the Holy Spirit to go before us and lead us where He wants.
• Comfort and healing to be poured out on all those who have suffered andlost loved ones during the fighting.
• For wisdom and guidance for strengthening the local church and equipping His disciples to be godly leaders and servants.
• For full provision of food, medical care and schooling for Long Neck Karen Children’s Home.
• For committed monthly financial and prayer partners to continue this work we’ve been called to.
• For grace in learning the Thai language and local cultures for the purpose of understanding the needs and hurts of the people and communicating the word of God.